Hi! Thanks for taking some time to consider this role. Before we explain what it’s about, a quick word about us.
Who are we, and why do we exist? 🌄
First, read here.
What you’ll be doing 👀
As the Product Marketing Lead at Yodaa, you will be responsible for creating and executing go-to market strategies while leading efforts to roll out and scale customer acquisition across financial products.Successful candidates will have experience analyzing product roadmaps, designing market tests, conducting pricing analysis, and developing marketing plans to drive customer adoption and engagement.
In this role you’ll apply your deep experience in product marketing, go-to-market strategy, project management, analytics, and cross-functional partnership to help drive customer behavior across various product surface areas. You’ll drive new product launch announcements and growth marketing campaigns targeted towards both prospective and existing customers across channels.
- Lead the product & brand marketing initiatives to build strong demand generation ahead of new product launches
- Define messaging and positioning for new products and translate features and functionality into differentiated customer benefits
- Develop comprehensive product marketing strategies (Paid, Partner, Product, etc)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Develop and execute a series of test & learn experiments to accelerate app downloads such as text to download the app, QR codes, welcome incentives & sweepstakes.
- Develop and execute new acquisition strategies such as partnering with influencers, testing Atlantis’s value propositions in social media to create product activations and promotions that accelerate adoption.
- Create plans to drive member growth among our registered users who have provided their email but have not yet activated the Yodaa card.
- Represent the member and market (including customer journey and target personas/segments) generated from consumer and competitive insights
- Build the product positioning, value proposition, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy for Yodaa business.
- Make best use of marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Direct Mail, Social, TV, Partnerships, etc) and the creative team to optimize the channel mix and deliver breakthrough campaigns that boost awareness and acquisition.
- Own setting and achieving customer acquisition targets and supporting marketing budgets in partnership with the marketing channel owners and finance
- Work with Product Management to create a seamless experience, removing pain points and boosting conversion. Be your customers’ advocate.
- Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts, competitive threats, market size, and external factors.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Keep up to date with Gen Z culture and trends to inform new creative and channel strategies
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
Qualifications / Key skills / Competencies required:
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in consumer product marketing/brand management or similar experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and market launch, demonstrated preferably in a Fintech startup.
- Combine strategic thinking with tactical execution to drive customer acquisition through diverse channels in holistic GTM plan
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience with core analytical concepts like LTV, incrementality, and statistical significance, along with the ability to effectively synthesize competitive trends, market data, and customer insights into a plan of action.
- Highly collaborative leadership skills, and a comfort working closely with a variety of different functions to achieve your goals.
- An ability to manage and plan at both the strategic and operational levels, and to consistently meet or exceed planned objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders. Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Experience working on app engagement & lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Use data and analytics to drive strategy, execution, and optimization
- Passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Consistent record to collaborate and influence efficiently across multiple teams cross-functionally
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Experience with building buyer/user personas - ideally in financial services
- Track record of driving lead generation and marketing awareness efforts
- Experience with marketing tools - Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adwords, etc
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Atlantis's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At ATLANTIS, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial, and religious biases and that is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
Email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here: https://airtable.com/shrQaifeFSaqybdZb