Hi! Thanks for taking some time to consider this role. Before we explain what it’s about, a quick word about us.
Who are we, and why do we exist? 🌄
First, read here.
What you’ll be doing 👀
We are looking for an exceptional leader to help take the digital marketing organization to the next level. As Lead - Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for setting up profitable user acquisition strategies and execution. You will be directly responsible for the build, delivery & execution of our Digital Marketing strategy as we continue to scale our business and customer base. This is an extremely important role with high visibility as the company enters into a growth phase. You will be expected to experiment with improving conversions, retention, and referrals along the way. This will require you to have a lot of customer empathy and behavioral psychology. We want someone who is super hands-on for this, a growth hacking mindset who plans for the best outcomes - be it cohorts, display ads, copy and also sets industry best benchmarks in terms of ROI.
- Developing a growth marketing capability and engine that helps drive customer acquisition & retention. Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and short-term/long-term ROI.
- Lead and own all aspects of performance marketing with a relentless outlook towards growth.
- Plan and optimize lead generation strategy including SEO/SEM, marketing database, emails, social media, and advertising campaigns. Build, lead, execute and manage Ad Networks, Performance Marketing partners, Affiliates, and large networks.
- Establish and track performance marketing KPIs with a penchant for squeezing every ounce of ad spend to drive revenue and business metrics. Think and drive user acquisition as a P & L business.
- Analyze funnel data and understand user behavior on the platform.
- Proactively monitor the customer conversion funnel and work closely with relevant cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvements.
- Manage performance marketing budget with a strict view on overall CAC and retention metrics
- Contribute to the app marketing strategy and improve Yodaa app positioning on Play Store
- Improve the search and discoverability of the mobile app using ASO techniques
- Mentor and grow a team of digital marketers. Instilling a customer obsession across your teams, leveraging customer research to inform target markets, campaign design and decision making
- Day-to-day management of online campaigns across channels including, but not limited to, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, videos etc.
- Lead overall site/app conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy if required. Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, networks, publishers.
Qualifications / Key skills / Competencies required:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience working in a fast-growing B2C e-commerce/fintech company.
- Experience scaling an online business past its initial startup phase (10-100 phase) with a strict view on cost of acquisition.
- Ability to think strategically - but also comfortable to hustle hard and get things done
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate data-driven insights into actions
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Significant experience building, growing and developing high performing marketing teams to deliver high quality and impactful results
- Change Leadership - supports, mobilises and embeds culture of change
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing and growth strategy from the ground up
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites.
- Strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Understanding of SEO to enable teams to understand technical and content requirements.
- Creativity to lead campaigns, define target audiences and knowledge of consumer behavior
- Required to have a thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Very data driven, sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
- Strong sense of ownership with humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with design and copy teams on creatives.
- This is a fast-paced startup environment with a lot of action. We need someone who adapts quickly and gets things done.
- Demonstrated a lot of ownership and proven track record of delivering results, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong bias for action and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Atlantis's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At ATLANTIS, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial, and religious biases and that is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
Email your application and resume to email@example.com
Apply here: https://airtable.com/shraeIepXCgurYB1N