Hi! Thanks for taking some time to consider this role. Before we explain what it’s about, a quick word about us.
Who are we, and why do we exist? 🌄
First, read here.
What you’ll be doing 👀
As Head of Marketing & Distribution - you will take strategic and operational responsibility for driving healthy and sustained customer growth in our established Indian and SEAsia markets. As a cross-functional leader, you will play a key role in steering local marketing teams by ensuring initiatives are closely aligned with our strategic efforts. Along the way, you will help build a trusted, community-driven, and tech-enabled global brand.
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience, a broad understanding of all aspects of marketing, excellent organizational skills, and a creative eye. You must be able to work well with a diverse team to conceive ideas, implement marketing strategies, and manage the project to produce the desired results on time and budget.
- Lead the Marketing team to achieve their market-specific goals by ensuring they have the necessary resources, capabilities, and development opportunities
- Design, extend, own and run our GTM and Distribution strategy.
- Ensure consistency between the global and local Marketing strategy and plans in close collaboration with the marketing and business teams.
- Manage budgets and ensure strong ROI across investments, channels and geographies.
- Drive the feedback and learning loops from local customers into our marketing efforts
- Build Atlantis, and its various products into global brands with local relevance.
- Leverage data to identify priorities and define growth opportunities per market
- Through rigorous analysis and strategic insight, identify business performance trends and develop actionable recommendations to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Drive the expansion of Atlantis consumer and enterprise customer base.
- Define and track key performance indicators and metrics to measure marketing success.
- Own all inbound lead generation activity, conversion funnel, and hand-over to sales.
- Lead marketing team overseeing product marketing, demand generation, sales enablement, public relations, analyst relations, branding, web, media, content marketing and events.
- Define and frame how we talk about our technology and how we tie it to our customers’ challenges and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to define product offerings, pricing, and packaging that will enable Atlantis to continue to accelerate its growth.
- Develop strategic positioning of products in the market.
- Drive partner-related go-to-market and channel strategies.
- Guide development of premium content and engaging presentations, one-pagers, case studies, research reports, blog posts, social media, and webinars
- Oversee company branding across all assets, including web, software, documentation, print collateral, business cards, giveaways, conference booths etc.
- Manage the current marketing team and enhance depth and breadth of marketing capability through recruitment and development of talent and capabilities
Qualifications / Key skills / Competencies required:
- 8+ years of marketing experience in overseeing integrated global and local marketing strategies and campaigns across Indian and SE Asia markets. Ideally including experience in fast-paced B2C / Fintech companies.
- Deep insight into the Indian and SEAsia consumer marketing landscape, you are the go-to person for market knowledge in marketing trends and the SeAsia / India tech scene, experience in banking or fintech a plus.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and developing high performing marketing teams
- Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator, with excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Strong experience in organic and paid search, paid search, email, webinars, content and social media, and sponsorships in support of revenue targets.
- Flexibility, the ability to meet deadlines, and changing direction when needed
- Marketing KPIs and performance measurement are second nature, you are able to take strategic decisions based on data insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to work with remote cross-functional teams.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Strong bias for action. Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
- Ideally have experience within a company that has scaled rapidly.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and driven to succeed.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Atlantis's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At ATLANTIS, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial and religious biases and is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
Email your application and resume to email@example.com