Hi! Thanks for taking some time to consider this role. Before we explain what it’s about, a quick word about us.
Who are we, and why do we exist? 🌄
First, read here.
About The Role 👀
We're seeking an experienced Customer Success Executive to handle Customer success function and execute on resolving our customers' needs. Earning customer love and turning them into Superfans is one of our core company tenets, and this role will be critical in ensuring that we deliver fast and measurable customer success.
You will report to the Operations & CX lead and will work closely with the Business Operations teams.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, and social media using a CRM tool
- Hold a high bar for the ownership of customer interactions
- Drive customer advocacy and critical issues by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve our offering for our customers
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on the innovation and improvement needed to optimize the user experience
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction. Develop a process for tracking and improving customer NPS without sacrificing quality parameters
- Handle complicated and unresolved issues from customers and stakeholders.
- Establish standards for best customer support practices.
- Investigate and respond to every inquiry and complaint from customers regarding the company’s product/app and provide a thorough and speedy resolution.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the most complicated of escalations. Have in-depth knowledge of systems and processes, esp. our products/services
- Lead the engagement, product adoption, retention, and referrals of our customers
- Interact frequently across different teams to discuss complex topics and issues to improve the overall customer experience
- Lead the Customer Success Response in a 24/7 environment.
Required Skills And Experience
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role ideally customer success, managing relationships with direct consumers, preferably working with a Fintech product
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers of our user’s persona.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong customer empathy
- Ability to build productive internal and external relationships and influence towards outcomes
- Strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of Fintech/banking industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills and operating rigor
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Freshdesk, or other reporting and analytics tools is a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- Ability to balance workload and schedules with multiple priorities.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Atlantis's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At ATLANTIS, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial and religious biases and is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
Email your application and resume to email@example.com