Hi! Thanks for taking some time to consider this role. Before we explain what it’s about, a quick word about us.
Who are we, and why do we exist? 🌄
First, read here.
What you’ll be doing 👀
We are looking for an analytical and experienced leader who can lead the company’s growth initiatives across marketing and customer acquisition. The candidate should have a very strong analytical background. It is a unique role to be at the forefront of digital growth efforts for a fast-growing consumer company.
You will be part of the founding team at Yodaa and will be responsible for the end-to-end growth of the company including:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing & partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation & nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
- Formulate a robust long-term growth strategy across channels including online, and offline,etc.
- Execute the growth strategies across paid (Facebook, Google, etc) and organic channels (SEO, referrals, word-of-mouth, etc.). This will include on-ground implementation of performance marketing, SEO, referral programs, content marketing, branding, offline initiatives, etc.
- Coordinate with the customer success/ sales team to identify the key user insights and leverage them to identify new growth hacks/ initiatives which can drive the revenue for future.
- Coordinate with the product & operations team to implement the new growth hacks/ initiatives on the ground and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Build a process/mechanism to track the ROI across various campaigns (online, offline, etc) in a seamless manner and optimize them on an ongoing basis to ensure revenue management.
- Using data and analytics for decision-making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand.
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth.
Qualifications / Key skills / Competencies required:
We are looking to onboard a Chief Growth Officer, who has a founder's mindset including the following traits:
- Experience of having built and grown a brand to ~$15M ARR driven by positive unit economics and healthy repeat rates
- Ability to execute growth/ marketing campaigns on the ground apart from strategically laying out the overall growth roadmap
- Deep understanding of digital marketing across Google Ad words, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, YouTube advertising, Affiliate marketing, Retargeting networks, Web tracking/attribution, Performance marketing tools (such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, WebEngage), etc.
- Experience in executing growth hacks in both offline & online/ digital marketing platforms across paid and organic channels
- Ability to take ownership of the Revenue metrics and have a strong bias towards data-driven execution
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustling around to “Get things done”.
- Leadership qualities to hire and build a kick-ass growth/marketing team going forward.
- Work experience as Marketing Lead, Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within banking, fintech or crypto industry
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience as a founder/ being part of a founding team is a huge plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in the Fintech industry is a plus but not mandatory.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Atlantis's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At ATLANTIS, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial, and religious biases and that is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
Email your application and resume to email@example.com
Apply here: https://airtable.com/shrYSXeWOotCn7Ozo