Type: Entry level
About the role 📢
Atlantis Growth Associate Program (AGAP) is an 18-month rotation program for recent undergraduates, focused on roles within our Go To Market (GTM), Product Marketing, and Growth team.
It’s an exciting opportunity to get exposure in and have an impact on many elements of an evolving and fast-growing start-up. You’ll have the chance to develop a well-rounded view of all of our GTM functions and receive mentorship and guidance from a group of thoughtful and experienced leaders and peers.
With your fellow GAP cohort, you will rotate through three roles in 18-months, building your knowledge of the tech world, sharing foundational experiences together, and balancing a breadth and depth of learnings across the GTM universe as you do.
Potential roles include those in Growth Marketing, Enterprise Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product Marketing, Data Science, Brand, BizDev, and Partnerships. You’ll also work with our Product and Engineering teams as we jointly work to expand our collective knowledge of how our customers use and succeed with our product.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, entrepreneurial, curious, and loves working with customers. As an early member on the team, your fingerprints will be all over the process, culture, and company we build in the years to come.
- Building playbook for our Marketing team and execute growth strategies to scale.
- Owning Acquisition, Activation, and Retention cohorts.
- Engaging with our broader product and marketing organization to deliver tailored experiences for our customer base
- Helping build content for prospective and current customers
- Running demos for customers who request them from any of our web pages/apps
- Analysing customer usage of our products to help refine our GTM strategy.
- Identifying and developing business and brand partnership opportunities
- Supporting product launches and marketing campaigns in new locations and categories.
- Build, design, and lead the communities across multiple Atlantis products
- Promoting Atlantis’ brand and value proposition via multiple strategic channels.
- Identify niche trends with Millennials, Gen-Z, and SMBs- the market research.
- Leverage new marketing trends to further the Atlantis brand/ Products.
- Identify and engage with niche micro-influencers.
You might be a good fit if 🤝
- You are open-minded, dedicated, and thoughtful.
- You are a self starter, high on energy, ideas, and momentum.
- You want to get exposure to many areas within the Go-To-Market side of a tech company
- You like the idea of working with customers but aren’t sure you want to pursue a longer-term career in growth and marketing.
- You hold customer satisfaction and success in the highest regard
Your skills 🛠️
- A highly motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Demonstrated ability to share your unique insight and knowledge with others.
- Experience with and a desire to work with customers. You are patient and thoughtful when doing so.
- Ability to take initiative and try new things in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- A self-described authentic maker with a passion for Atlantis products.
More about Atlantis 🏝️
First, read this.
How to apply: As part of your application, we expect you to study Atlantis and its businesses (Yodaa and Bizbank) and propose a three-page note outlining a) Why you wish to join us?; b) A high-level digital marketing and growth strategy for the product that might be of interest to you. You can email us with your resume and the above-mentioned note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about the values that drive us, check out our evolving culture document.